Welcome to the SFF Forum.

Discussion in 'Small Form Factor PCs' started by PJ Matthews, Jul 29, 2003.

Share This Page

1. PJ Matthews

PJ Matthews Moderator Supreme

Welcome to our little corner of the Kustompcs forums we call home. In here you can discuss anything in the world of Small Form Factor PCs, from EPIAs to fully blown shuttles.

Theres a fair few posts in here (more than even hexus - lol), so try a basic search if your unfamilar with our forums. Use generalistic terms if your results don't turn anything up.

There are two moderators here.

PJ Matthews: I own several shuttles and epias and love the world of SFF. I even have my own web site dedicated to it.

Big Adam: This guy was in the SFF long before it became popular. Hes not just dedicated to the SFF world so can help you choose between those great big towers and tiny shuttles.

Other Forum members of note:

Kynoch: Shuttle lover extreme. Currently building a car PC based around an EPIA 9000 and 7" TFT.

2. Big Adam

Big Adam Super Moderator

Re: Welcome to the SFF Forum.

Note: There is no choice. You should always have at least one of each! :D

Anyway, as PJ has noted, there is a wealth of information in these forums. Just about every SFF has been commented upon, if not analysed, at some point here. If you are new to the world of small PCs, have a good browse because it's likely that most of your initial questions will have been deliberated over at some point.

And remember, if it ain't broke, you just haven't modded it enough yet!

Big A