Watch Dogs

Discussion in 'Games !!!' started by Samsonite, May 30, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Samsonite

Samsonite Mine's a frosty one

Anyone got this? The DRM is a bit contentious with my friends warning me off the PC version, however I believe it causes no more issues for PC than consoles from what I can tell (after the initial activation).

Always prefer PC versions due to being able to crank up detail and improve the game more easily.

Looks pretty good fun, but wondered if anyone had dared to grab the PC version?

2. Glod

Glod Kustoms Slowest Poster

I picked it up on release day for the pc. For now I have set the game aside to come back to.

Getting logged on to uplay was a real pain for the first couple of days ( I haven't tried since but it was taking 6-10 attempts before it would connect).

The actual game looks great, even tho I am using an AMD GPU, the controls using mouse / keyboard are next to useless. I don't currently have my xbox controller available so I am leaving it until I can play using the controller.

3. Samsonite

Samsonite Mine's a frosty one

I am hoping they drop the uPlay thing like they did for other games. I am not really sure why they don't just use Steam as the DRM - seems daft. I will probably wait for the price to come down too as I don't remember the last time I spent £40 on a PC game!