Theme Night 48 - Halloween, ETA Pending

Discussion in 'Kustom LAN Party' started by Graeme*Kustom*, Oct 15, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

The whats and whens of the Christmas LAN is another matter - of course it's something I *want* to do, but the full LANs take a while to get set up and tested.

I'll see how things look at the start of December and work it from there, really depends if the requests for systems has settled down by then (I expect the peak is possibly passed already, but things are different to last year, it's a lot busier, so it's difficult to guess the upcoming trend)

2. dekadeka

dekadeka Regular Kustomer

So we doing the meet tommorow? I fancy watching Dr Who with a few shots of this vodka I have here lol.

3. Graeme*Kustom*

Not going to have Dr. Who on, just mame / xbox games, drinks and tunes. From 7ish till late.

4. RookSha

RookSha New Member

Did this LAN even happen..??

5. Graeme*Kustom*

No and Yes. There was an impromptu / unplanned Halloween 'practise' at one point.

Plan at the moment is hopefully to do a combined Spooky / Christmas games day in a couple of weeks, but I'm still trying to juggle workload before I can commit for sure.

6. dekadeka

dekadeka Regular Kustomer

I am away for 2 weeks as of next weekend(dependant on weather may only be a few days) so a LAN a few days before new year would be better for me personally than before Christmas.

I guess no secret santa again this year either.

7. Graeme*Kustom*

Traditionally it's always been just before Christmas, so if I was to guesstimate a date at this stage it would likely be Sunday 22nd.

Really just depends how my workload looks, but to make it feasible at all it would be more like a 'theme day' rather than the full on mega LAN day that packs in 12-14 games, more realistically would be 7 or 8 games with a more relaxed timetable.

8. BryanHand

BryanHand Regular Kustomer

"Timetable"

Like you follow those things ;)