Steeds relaxing at Glentress

Discussion in 'Cars / Bikes' started by DarkEntity, Apr 22, 2013.

Share This Page

1. DarkEntity

DarkEntity Im Skint, Bugger Off

Mine and my mates bikes after hammering round Glentress on Saturday there :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a wee shot of the valley :)

[​IMG]

ach and a beauty shot of mine and my other mates bike :)

[​IMG]

The bikes are:

2012 Lapierre Zesty 314 (mine)
    2012 Specialized Stumpjumper
    2013 Canyon Torque FRX Whipzone

2. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

Can be some awesome views from there. Quick panaromic shot I had taken with my phone -

[​IMG]

Need to get there again sometime soon, some good trails.

Last time I was there though one of my pedal cleats broke and I kept getting stuck in the pedals. Every time we finished a trail section I would go to unclip... pause for a moment, then just collapse to the ground sideways.

It didn't get any less funny.

Best moment though had to be at the freeride park, taking one of those descents for the first time, I got.. well, a bit lost, and charged back onto of the climbing paths. Seeing people walking up in front of me, I immediately realised my error and hit the brakes. Derekm had foolishly assumed I knew what I was doing and followed right behind me.

Having drawn to a stop, and tried to uncleat, again, I of course fell to the ground and for whatever reason Derek did the same.

Couldn't stop laughing, but as the people on the climb path walked past they must have wondered 'what on earth...'

3. DarkEntity

DarkEntity Im Skint, Bugger Off

Was a great day, can't wait to get back again. Spooky forest was a lot more rutted than I was lead to believe which ended In some rather interesting moments lol