So, where is the next meet going to be held?

Discussion in 'Meetings' started by Fat Jez, Oct 21, 2007.

Share This Page

1. sazzy

sazzy Super Kustomer

well need ideas off people...

2. six5tring

six5tring Silent Kristian Konsumer

well i'm happy to drive most places... and with a change of car it's much cheaper now. Will, if we have to go a long way you can always sleep and I'll talk to myself. I start to get tired after about 4/5 hrs straight though.

six

3. Euphoria

Euphoria The music dude!

Mr Six,
    Maybe worth looking a sharing the driving? Don't mind who's car, but we would need to sort out the insurance.

PS - I have a new email/msn address

4. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

I'd advise spacing out your email addy , as this forum is quite well google ranked...

Spam bots, much?

5. Euphoria

Euphoria The music dude!

Thanks, didn't think about that!

6. Maxi

Maxi Registered (Promoted)

whats all this meets malarky? If it's at sazzys, i demand she constantly talks all night so i get to hear her accent. Sorted!

7. Fat Jez

Fat Jez Master of the High Five!

It's over-rated ;)

Usually she wants us Scots to keep talking so she can hear our accents ;)

Cheers,
    Stephen

8. sazzy

sazzy Super Kustomer

lol! how about... yeah! lol!!! /chunter chunter! :)lol

9. six5tring

six5tring Silent Kristian Konsumer

Accent.. sazzy has an accent. How did I miss that one! :eek: :confused: Now going to have amusing thoughts on sazzy with a strong west country accent or something.

Six

10. sazzy

sazzy Super Kustomer

Official Dates

http://www.innkeeperslodge.com/lodgedetail.asp?lid=71
    Link for local place to stay, obviously doesn't apply to stephen and Forthy
    Tis just up the road! Unless you want to find somewhere else to stay off your own back....

Here is the crack I'm willing to do two weekends out if people can't make one or the other... or if people can do both would be awesome...

24/11/07
    1/12/07

so please let me know what your thoughts are and give me a deffinate yes or no to these and I'll sort it out and do a drinking and place of drinking plan!!!

Also need to know preferences... Rock clubs... Chav clubs... hard house... gay clubs... etc..

Local train stations are Narborough, and Leicester... am willing to pick people up if they can arrange reasonable times etc!

11. Fat Jez

The 1st works for me, but I am not going to any gay bars! :D

Cheers,
    Stephen

12. saltynay

saltynay Eats, Drinks, Sleeps Kustom

why not you may enjoy it??? I personally would lean towards a rock club

13. Euphoria

Euphoria The music dude!

Going towards house clubs more myself. Will confirm about the dates later on tonight when I've checked the work rota. Give me a call Ben if your going too and we'll sort out transortation etc.

14. Fat Jez

Noooooooooooooooooo! If we are going to a club, can it either be rock or cheesy? Don't think I can face the prospect of a night of banging dance music, I'd be walking out after 5 minutes.

Oh and Saltynay, keep your comments to yourself, I would not enjoy a gay bar on the grounds that there are no eligible women available.

Cheers,
    Stephen

15. Euphoria

Euphoria The music dude!

Is saltynay coming? House music isn't all bang bang! Some of it can be chilled out background stuff. Depends on the club and atmosphere too I guess!

16. Fat Jez

I doubt it, he's still at school and I'm not happy about knowingly taking a minor into a club.

Cheers,
    Stephen

17. saltynay

You should broaden your horizons jezzer ;) lmao. No I probably won't come I am only 17 any meeting after march then its a possibility...... the idea of meeting a bunch of people off the net is mildly worrying anyway no offence.

18. SiLvEr_SnAkE

SiLvEr_SnAkE Posts: -98756

I always meet people off the net. LANs, forum meets etc, it gives you the opportunity to meet some new and sometimes rather interesting folk. The odds of you being kidnapped and bummed in a shed or something are pretty slim.

19. saltynay

I don't mean in that way I mean travelling to leceister which is a 2 hour drive from me according to google....... to meet people that I have no physical connection to but as I said I may come along after March time for a meet up and some drinks I am always ready for a night out.

20. sazzy

sazzy Super Kustomer

Lol so much for his, name a date and a place post...

This invitation is open to all and everyone is welcome, if you are underage and you are refused entry to a club/pub/bar etc it is your own problem and you will have to deal with the consequenses accordingly... for all others that are old enough please do bring with you your ID as they are very very strict in Leicester and I have known friends of 27 be asked to prove it!

Six and Will you are welcome to bring a sleeping bag and use my living room floor but you abide by my house rules of no ****ing in the garden!!! Lol!

Best behaviour in my house lol!!!
    That includes not leaving the toilet seat up!

I will possibly plan going to a dance club for a bit and moving onto a rock club if that will suit people better, although my preference is rock clubs and I will be doing the whole hog of partying till the sun comes up!!! Maccies for breakfast!!!

I will not be responsible or supportive of anyone who gets themself into a mess... so don't get yourself into a mess!!!!

Think that all sounds fair! :) hehe!!!