Ripon Schools?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Diamentes, May 19, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Diamentes

Diamentes New Member

My wife and I are thinking about moving to Ripon and like this house on St Wilfrids Gardens on the Bridgfords site, but we have a few questions about the local schools having two children currently in primary school. The local primary is Holy Trinity, does anybody know what the school is like? Also what are the best secondary schools in the area? They won't be moving up for a while but we just want to know the options.

2. Bryanese

Bryanese Tasted LAN and liked it.

Certainly can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure no one on the forums stays in Ripon (though no doubt someone will prove me wrong!). What you're asking is pretty obscure, especially for a Scottish-based computing forum, but pulled this here from Google Maps. It shows all of the primary schools around the St Wilfrids area in Ripon – dunno if it's helpful at all.

While this is your go to place for computing, and general chat of course, something specific like primary education might be better discussed somewhere like Mumsnet or Netmums or a forum for primary schools. All of the schools in the Ripon area seem to have websites, too.

Sorry for not being more helpful! (>_

3. Cosmo_1847

Cosmo_1847 Kiss of death

Is it a good idea putting this kinda information in the public domain?