RIP Craig Jones

Discussion in 'Sport' started by jon bda, Aug 4, 2008.

Share This Page

1. jon bda

jon bda Mission From God...

[​IMG]

A proper young star in bike racing, was hit by another rider after a fall at Brands Hatch yesterday and passed away this morning.
    :(

2. Westy5

Westy5 Space

Heard this morning that he was in hospital and had been induced into a coma.

Sad news indeed, thoughts go out to his family.

RIP

3. Cosmo_1847

Cosmo_1847 Kiss of death

RIP. I'd heard he'd woken up in the air ambulance but it's a shame he didn't pull through.

4. Lomax

Lomax Deadly Pacifist!

Unfortunately, I was there and saw the crash. Absolutely awful and I can't imagine how Andrew Pitt must be feeling. :(

5. jon bda

jon bda Mission From God...

Wasn't there, but was on the edge of my seat watching live. That has to of been the most horrid crash i've seen :(, have to say well done to the camera crews for cutting away as soon as they realised the severity of it though...
    :(
    P.S. As you've said, where the hell must Pitt's head be now

6. sazzy

sazzy Super Kustomer

Very very sad, I remember when I came out of hospital and he was only 18 or so and I shouted at him to fetch me a chair when I was vip at cadwell park and he was riding for Triumph val moto, then 3 years ago he was at Mallory Park (Oct time) and he remembered me and was talking to me in the paddock I think he was riding in the R1 cup or the Virgin cup or something (Free tickets as always) Such a sweetie, even after I shouted at him not knowing who he was!!!

RIP, thoughts with family and girlfriend!