Project XFCN (military style)

Discussion in 'Cases / Modding Discussion' started by Rchiileea, Aug 10, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Rchiileea

Rchiileea Kustom Member

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was in a mad rush to get the rig almost fully complete to be displayed at MCM London (comicon) at the weekend, so here are a few pictures, please ignore the quality as I will be doing a proper photo shoot once it gets back to me.

[​IMG]

As you can see from the picture above, I added camo to the fill port as well, I wanted to ensure all the black pipes had it so it was a no brainer really, I know some won’t like it but I do, let’s put some power into this puppy shall we.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I am happy with the way the lighting has come out and extremely happy I somehow managed to fit a load of cabling behind the motherboard tray (no easy task really due to the fact there is only a 10mm gap behind there). Let’s put the side panels on and take a look

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love the way it came out in the end and as mentioned will get a proper photo shoot done to ensure you guys see it in its proper glory. Until then here are a few pictures from the show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had to wait ages, just to get these few pictures in, and I mean ages, had to leave and come back around lunch time to get these as this is how it looked like most of the day.

[​IMG]

Gave me a good proud moment listening to the people chatting about it, although I was worried the dino would nick it as I mean who wants to fight a dino I don’t :p anyway should have the proper photos for you guys in the not too distant future.

Small video of the XFCN (external function) or trigger power switch

Youtube

2. Rchiileea

Rchiileea Kustom Member

Ok back now having finally got round to doing some proper pics, I liked this mod in many ways especially having the trigger of the MP5 being the actual power switch and thus the name XFCN, which if I had not said it a lot already means external function in military speak.. Anyway enjoy the pictures folks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Overall, it’s a bit overkill on something’s, but I still love the concept, the main point of this rig was to draw a crowd in and it seems to have done that effortlessly at comicon (MCM London).

[​IMG]