Pro tennis and grunting

Discussion in 'Sport' started by master baits, May 30, 2009.

Share This Page

1. master baits

master baits real name Juan Kerr

What is all this bitching about grunting in tennis , especially it seems when female tennis players do it.The guy game has its grunters , as far as I can see the complaints are from those are using it as excuses for being beaten , however that is not always the case.

Exertion sports are helped with grunts and growls imo.When one used to lift the iron I did a serious amount of grunts and growls.You cant tell me that tennis isnt a exertion sport , that is if your maxxing out your ability.Your using power hitting and burst running , its bloody power lifting while sprinting at competition level , the game has changed but the bosses are the same.

FFs if you cant stand the grunts take up indoor badminton doubles , the trainer noise is terrible for me.

I cant find anything in the rules about it , if so then every grunt should be penalised and for both sexes....there in lies the problem , you cant officiate a single grunt.Thats the problem with most sports these days , auld gits run them , and loser can win easier using rules not ability.

2. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

But it's funny to do it when playing Tennis on Wii Sports. :)

3. Chenks

Chenks Registered Trader

i like a grunter, and not just in tennis :D