PC Game Controller

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by for_the_horde, Sep 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. for_the_horde

for_the_horde New Member

Hi,
    id like to get a new game controller for my pc. I have the Logitech f710 but is Garbage!
    Im looking forward for xbox one, any advice/suggestions?

2. Bryanese

Bryanese Tasted LAN and liked it.

Hi.

Personally, I just opt for using an Xbox 360 controller with my PC. They're readily available and work out of the box with Windows. If you've a wireless controller, you can even purchase wireless adapters for them too. Could do the same with your Xbone controller(s) if you have/when you get an Xbone. : )

3. for_the_horde

for_the_horde New Member

Xbox 360 and xbox one controllers (both wireless versions) are almost the same price. I hold an xbox one controller and the dpad the i always use has a nice "clicky" feeling that xbox 360 dont. But see people are really satisfy by the xbox controllers in genreal.

4. Jamestk

Jamestk Tech Support

I use a wired Xbox 360 Common Controller with my PC, use it for playing anything such as GTA5 to Elite Dangerous

5. Weeping_Gremlin

Weeping_Gremlin Beware the humans!

I use the Play Station DS4. It does need a wee bit of fuss with needing a program called DS4Windows but it works really well. Its touch pad also manipulates the computers mouse, which is quite handy for general laziness. Also with the DS4Windows program you can modify various options, which aside from the light bar color, I haven't changed anything myself but it has all kinds of functional changes that i'm sure interest some people.

6. for_the_horde

for_the_horde New Member

Man this is amazing, i love Playstation controllers but i never thought would be possible to make it work with my pc. Im really looking in to it. Ill give it a try with my ps3 controler :D