Online retailer.

Discussion in 'Rant forum' started by BryanHand, Apr 16, 2012.

Share This Page

1. BryanHand

BryanHand Regular Kustomer

So I decided to buy a laptop from an unnamed retailer off the internet. I had to order it four times for it to actually get through to the company to order it, the rest being instantly changed to "Cancelled" status. After the fourth time, it finally got through. Yay, right?

The laptop got 3/5ths of the way through the production process from said unnamed retailer, but is now cancelled. Again. The worst part? They don't tell me -why- it has been cancelled, they just do it. Five minutes after I receive a confirmation email of the product being put into production.

(Not sure if this counts as ranting about a competitor of Kustom as I never mentioned the company and the fact the company doesn't sell individual parts like Kustom...can be removed if it is)

2. gamerdude1989

gamerdude1989 Banned

Thats sucks dude..

By any chance, was it [removed]
    I had quite a few problems with them a few years back...

My mother bought me a laptop off them, and they kept cancelling the order, so we kept on re-ordering it, finally it went through just the once but they took payment for all the previous times it cancelled too.. So we ended up having like £3000 come out of our account for 1 laptop, and only recieved one of them..
    Absolutely terrible service...

3. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

The reason we ask for no discussion about other companies here is because when wars of flames come to our forum it can cause issues. We had other firms write to us before about 'libellous' comments that were posted on our forums, so really don't want any repeats of that.

There's other sites set up for leaving feedback about stores - but we ask to keep our rant forum just for ranting on a more general level rather than about other businesses.

Keeps things simpler. =]

More related to the laptop - pop me a line of the spec you're after and I'll see if we can help. We're nearly good to go on laptop assembly now, certainly got all the pieces in place.

4. BryanHand

BryanHand Regular Kustomer

Haha, sorry Graeme :p

Will pm you that spec.

Edit: scratch that, makes more sense to email it.