Mounting ND50 Long Distance Laser Designator on My Hunting Rifle

Discussion in 'Technology / Gadget Forum' started by danielpower, Mar 29, 2013.

Share This Page

1. danielpower

danielpower New Member

I finally got my hunting rifle as my Christmas present last year. I have begun to join hunting with my father and uncle when I was still a young boy. It has been half a year since I got my real own rifle.

It is necessary for me to get a riflescope, since it can shorten the distance between hunting targets and me. It will help me to aim the shooting goal much easier and faster. In daytime, I can control my hunting rifle freely on anything I am shooting.

When it comes to night full of darkness, nothing can help me unless a night version flashlight or else. Anyway, a long distance light visible tool is in urgent need. A laser designator available at affordable price would be my nice choice. Most of designators are available no less than $300, it is really a hard decision to get in high bargain. I have decided to give up purchasing unless the encounter of ND50 long distance laser designator on "zero problem online shop" LaserTo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The matte black 100mW ND50 laser designator is manufactured by aluminum alloy material. It is a structure strong laser that comes in portable dimension of 220mm*25.4mm. It is convenient operation with both press on/off tail switch and remote press switch.

[​IMG]

This picture shows it is mounted on my hunting rifle together with my silver color rifle scope. It can be mounted on rifles scope or rifle separately.

[​IMG]

Different from usual tactical flashlight, this ND50 long distance laser designator projects visible and wide range green beam. The beam diameter can be adjusted freely on basis of your requirement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This laser designator brings lots of joys for my night hunting experience. I love night hunting, and I am very satisfied with this tactical flashlight alternative. It is using great!

2. Ninjagordy

Ninjagordy Winner of The Game (UJFL)

im thinking your obviously not in the u.k. then...lol

3. Bryanese

Bryanese Tasted LAN and liked it.

Why would you need an automatic rifle for hunting ... ?

4. danielpower

danielpower New Member

A visible green laser designator has just made night hunting perfect. It is really a wonderful experience to hunt with both riflescope and laser designator mounted on my hunting rifle.

5. DexDiner

DexDiner Gumpcom Survivor

Member of the aristocracy maybe?

6. danielpower

danielpower New Member

nope. We are just a family loving outdoor hunting. My father, uncle and I are hunting lovers.

7. six5tring

six5tring Silent Kristian Konsumer

Peasant
    [​IMG]
    Pheasant
    [​IMG]

8. danielpower

danielpower New Member

"present" is correct. Thank you for your remind. This is an awesome cool laser gadget.