M5 massive crash

Discussion in 'Topical Discussion' started by Digital Doctor, Nov 5, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Loving AMD's new AM1 CPU

2. Ninjagordy

Ninjagordy Winner of The Game (UJFL)

my god... terrible ...really sad.....

3. --Mike--

--Mike-- GRIND ME!

Yeah saw some reports on this proper crazy stuff, heard there is loads of people in critical condition in hospital at the moment because of this.

4. Cosmo_1847

Cosmo_1847 Kiss of death

5. latency

latency Existentialist

No disrespect to anyone, but not having a fog warning system does not prevent you from looking out your windscreen and saying;

"Visibility's a bit low- I'd better take care."

What most likely happened was that someone pulled an unexpected manoeuvre (pulled out behind slow car, slowed down suddenly because of slow car, etc etc), some guy behind wasn't paying attention, and calamity ensued.
    Presence of fog/smoke slowed down reaction times due to decreased visibility.

They can pick the accident apart and identify exactly what happened and take a year doing it, but the answer will be virtually identical to the above.

Tragic accident, no one did it on purpose, move on.

I'm sure someone will beg the government to please think of the children, and they'll spend a million billion pounds on a dazzling FOG sign to state the obvious for us.

6. PilchY

PilchY -=Meh=-

You see so many people on the motorways that tailgate, don't take care with regards potential hazards.

I live right next to the motorway - could theoretically throw a stone over it from the bottom of the field - and have seen several accidents and helped out on one or 2. But the amount of people that you see just having disregard for other road users, is unbelivable and no wonder that there isnt more accidents that happen.....

7. Samsonite

Samsonite Mine's a frosty one

And that's why we pay more for insurance every year!