Kustom LAN 24b - 10th April - Actually Happening.

Discussion in 'Kustom LAN Party' started by Graeme*Kustom*, Mar 21, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

Sure, I've popped you in the middle of the fray.

All nice and easy, bring your PC along (go through the list above and have the games set up before the event, it makes everyone's day smoother) and there's £10 to pay which is collected during the day, can be done by cash or card payment.

In the kustom shop downstairs there's drinks for sale (Irn Bru, Mountain Dew, Water, Rockstar, Monster etc) but you can get food at plenty of places nearby. There's a co-op supermarket around the corner, and fast food places nearby. Chip shop at the top of the street, two pizza/ kebab type places around the corner too.

You'll see in the schedule we've got two big breaks for eating but typically have a quick stop for a few minutes in between every 2nd / 3rd game in case anyone wants drinks from downstairs / pop out for a smoke break etc

2. Graeme*Kustom*

Peeps, just to remind, arrive nice and prompt. I've started the first proper game at 10.30 - a little later than usual but since there's usually folk still arriving at 10, it saves any disruption.

Set up starts 9.30am - try and arrive close to that by 10.00 if you can, so that there's time to get setup, and also to take part in the mystery game, which for this event has a SPECIAL PRIZE.

3. Graeme*Kustom*

Thanks all for coming along today, I hope you enjoyed!

Here is my own moment of the day, Fistful of Frags was particularly good fun.

[​IMG]

4. Cheesecake

Cheesecake Registered

Hey guys, thanks for the great day. Was my first real LAN event, so felt a little awkward being there myself; but apart from that, I really enjoyed it.

p.s. I think I forgot to pickup my mouse mat xD

5. Graeme*Kustom*

Grey Nova one? It's still there on the desk :) Pop back in if you're nearby or if not, email the store with your postal address and I'll send it out to you.

6. Graeme*Kustom*