Kustom LAN 22 - Sunday September 7th

Discussion in 'Kustom LAN Party' started by Graeme*Kustom*, Jul 31, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Weeping_Gremlin

Weeping_Gremlin Beware the humans!

First LAN 22 casualty, after a little trouble turning on my computer, I discover that F drive (My games and Steam drive) had become corrupted and turned into RAW. Rather sad having to reformat it, but its a blessing in disguise, because now, once again, I have lots of space for games, and all the crap has been removed. :D

2. dekadeka

dekadeka Regular Kustomer

Thanks to all involved for the fun day, and thanks to Dex for the lift.

3. DexDiner

DexDiner Gumpcom Survivor

Thanks guys, had a really good day. Can see the return of Fistful of Frags at future LANs. Thanks to Bryanese for levelling the sides for Air Buccanners :). Hockey? Oh god, we sucked (or we were really good ;)) to get it to a 4th half of extra time and the golden goal.

Until the next LAN.

4. Extreme0

Extreme0 The Hellbound Misanthrope

Had a fun day at the LAN. Thanks to the people who helped me at the end.

5. left-one

left-one wheres my pez

i haz a plan :?
    visit llan again :)

6. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

Cheers all for coming!

I will try to get some content on for this one some time - videos, photos etc - but I always get sidetracked. Had a flick through some of the vids I took by phone, certainly reflects well that there's a lot of laughter. And shouting. And swearing.

7. Bryanese

Bryanese Tasted LAN and liked it.

To echo everyone else, brilliant day indeed! :D

Ehehehe, no problem, Dex. Totally lead both sides of the room to victory in Air Buccaneers. But Nanaki will still protest it's all because he couldn't get into the game. : P

I think Fistful of Frags was a real highlight for everyone and it should definitely make a return at a future event!

Recorded ~60GB of ingame footage and a decent bit of audio from the attendees. Gonna have a sift through and fire some of the best bits up onto YouTube. : )

8. dekadeka

dekadeka Regular Kustomer

Ah I remember during Blur me just swearing when each time I was almost in 1st someone would either knock me out of the way making me crash or a timed special made me drop positions just before the finishing line, I remember once being like 5th at finishing line and getting wrecked and ended up like 11th

Also remember during GTA boat race due to the pile ups being knocked out of positon so by the time you had to reverse you ended up in last place, or during the car race someone knocked me into river making me last, and another time crashing me off so I had to respawn, only to respawn into a bunch of cars exploding making me respawn again

The amount of times I swore at those times.