Kustom LAN 21 - Sunday 1st June 2014

Discussion in 'Kustom LAN Party' started by Graeme*Kustom*, May 11, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

FTP Address - Copy and paste this into your Explorer window (that is Windows Explorer, like, the Computer window, not a web browser):
    ftp://192.168.1.2/

Tunes will be available as each game runs - playlists will be made public as each game starts: https://play.spotify.com/user/graemekustom

MYSTERY GAME - www.fishygame.org

[​IMG]

On typical Kustom LAN schedule, here comes our Easter event, fashionably late in June of course. But that's the only schedule that's in poor form, as just look at our games list - a packed day of plenty of favourites, some we've had on all the time, some not for a few events - there's a cracking mix and no doubt it'll be another memorable day for all.

Have some facts:

• Date Sunday 1st June
    • Time Setup from 09:00. Event runs 10:00 - 22.00
    • Location Upper floor at Kustom, 40 Fort Street, Ayr, KA7 1DE. Ring bell on shop door for entry.
    • Cost £10
    • What to bring Your PC, screen (although I have a couple of monitors spare, please ask in advance), keyboard, mouse, power cables. You might want to bring a headset optionally.
    Go through the list below and install and do a quick 'does it run / is it set up / have I watched the unskippable intro videos' test. Everyone has a better day if we're all organised beforehand!

10.00 - 10.30 Mystery Warmup Game
    Early warmup game moved to a later time, since nobody takes part when I try and start it at 9.30. You lazy lot.
    10.30 - 11.00
    [​IMG]
    Altitude

What Altitude lacks in flight simulation it more than makes up for with addictive and fun gameplay. Simple graphics but fast action with lots and lots of shooting. We'll play bomb the base and football scenarios. We'll be using the free demo version

Free download
    11.05 - 11.30
    [​IMG] TrackmaniaTry to beat Nanaki in the time attack with some fast paced racing around roller coaster style tracks. We'll run a short session of 3 tracks at 7 minutes each.

Free download 11.40 - 12.20 [​IMG] CS Gun Game (and Pirate Wars)Gun Game pits terrorists and counter terrorists against each other in a small map, all starting with a basic weapon. Killing enemies ranks up your weapon, with the winner the player who reaches the top weapon first. Of course, not without a bit of piratey battle first to get you in the mood. Y'arr.
    Requires CS Source

*Lunch Break*
    13.00 - 13.40 [​IMG] Ace of SpadesTeam Fortress meets Minecraft in this blocky little game that incorporates construction, combat and creativity.
    Beta Version on fileserver at LAN 13.45 - 14.30 [​IMG] Call Of Duty 4 Star WarsTransforming Call of Duty 4 into a fantastic Star Wars game, Imperial and Rebel forces do battle in deathmatches, domination and search and destroy in fantastic looking maps.Extract the zip into your COD4 folder so that mods and usermaps folders are merged.
    Requires COD 4 Mod Download 14.35 - 15.05 [​IMG] Gear UpMix up World of Tanks and Mario Kart and you're pretty much there, in this multiplayer tank battling mayhem.
    Use free 'Play Game' version 15.10 - 15.45 [​IMG] Hedgewars

Cutesy Worms-esque battle game that involves lots of turn-based carnage with an assortment of devious weapons. Guaranteed to cause rage. Free Download 15.55 - 17.15 [​IMG] Grand Theft Auto IVGTA4 session will include a couple of races, some cops 'n' crooks rounds followed by a cannonball 'GTA Race'. Expect carnage, and lols. And that dinner will probably be late because of this, but nobody will care.
    Purchase on Steam or Amazon *Dinner Break* 18.00 - 18.35 [​IMG] WarsowFast paced free shooter game - this will be run as a quick after dinner blaster. Kind of like an After Eight mint, but probably more like Quake III. In cartoon form.
    Free Download
    1.0.2 18.40 - 19.20 [​IMG] Armagetron
    The ever-popular light cycle game - we mix it up a bit now though, with circular areas, fortress mode with maze maps and the fantastic capture the flag mode. Of course, we all know Superior Team Gold will win anyway, but that's besides the point.

Free Download 19.25 - 20.00 [​IMG] BlurMario kart with flashy graphics - this great fun racer is the perfect bit of action to round off the day.
    Available from play.com 20.10 - 20.50
    [​IMG]
    Left4Dead2The survival game that truly is like left4dead, is left4dead2. Groups of 4 try to survive zombie attacks. And not scream.

Available on Steam 20.55 - 21.35 [​IMG] Garry's Mod Prop Hunt Replacing the CS Hide n Seek game, this follows the same strategy - terrorists choose an object to hide as with a 30 second grace period, then counter terrorists have to locate and kill the 'terrorists' before the timer runs out - often with entertaining results, as CTs chase lampposts along streets and moving chairs around offices. Requires Garry's Mod.
    Requires Garrys Mod
    21.40 - 22.00 [​IMG] Flatout 2 Chilli Con CarnageIf anyone has any energy left, we'll wrap up with a hint back at the events of old, by smashing into each other in the Chilli cars of Flatout 2.
    Available on Steam

2. Graeme*Kustom*

[​IMG]

1. Graeme*Kustom*
    2. Graeme*Kustom*
    4. left-one
    6. derekm705
    7. AnthRamen
    9. Joe
    10. Harmon
    12. DexDiner
    13. Nanaki
    14. Anubis
    15. R3tr0R4z0r
    17. dekadeka
    18. Sajuuk Khar
    19. Nooit-Sterf
    20. Bryanese
    21. Harley
    22. BryanHand
    23. BryanHand
    24. (These seats opened up only if the rest of the room fills up)
    25. (These seats opened up only if the rest of the room fills up)
    26. (These seats opened up only if the rest of the room fills up)
    27. (These seats opened up only if the rest of the room fills up)
    28. (These seats opened up only if the rest of the room fills up)

3. BryanHand

BryanHand Regular Kustomer

[​IMG]

Number 23 or somethin' around there would be fine!

Update: Monitor too big, had to spread out.

4. derekm705

derekm705 Doowak

[​IMG]

**must post larger pic next time**

5. DexDiner

DexDiner Gumpcom Survivor

Go LAN
    [​IMG]

6. Joe900

Joe900 LANOSAURUSREX!

JaJaJaJaJaJaJa +1 plz

7. Graeme*Kustom*

Guys - seat numbers! Edit your posts plz :)

8. DexDiner

DexDiner Gumpcom Survivor

Oh, yeah, I'd like 1off seat plz.

9. dekadeka

dekadeka Regular Kustomer

Seat 16 please

10. Bryanese

Bryanese Tasted LAN and liked it.

Oh hai LAN.

Can Sajuuk Kahr, Nooit-Sterf, myself and Harley please request seats, eighteen, nineteen, twenty and twenty-one respectively? : )

[​IMG]

11. derekm705

derekm705 Doowak

Seat number 6 please :)

12. prosg

prosg Kustomer

Sign me up, i'll take my usual 22 please!!

13. weemanrd

weemanrd Kustomer

Seat number 8 please

14. Nanaki

Nanaki Nanaki

Unlucky 13 please bob. :)

15. left-one

left-one wheres my pez

no 4 for me

16. Joe900

Joe900 LANOSAURUSREX!

9/10/11 Joe, harmon and cranks

Thanks

17. Anubis

Anubis Registered Idiot

Sign me up Graeme, No. 14

18. Ninjagordy

Ninjagordy Winner of The Game (UJFL)

I shall not attend....... First round of our summer league at the Fashun is on that day!! -_-

19. derekm705

derekm705 Doowak

20. Graeme*Kustom*