HBO's Westworld

Discussion in 'TV / Movies' started by Nooit-Sterf, Feb 8, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Nooit-Sterf

Nooit-Sterf ... yay!

Very amazing series that everyone must see!

The acting in it, as described by one of the main actresses, is the acting Olympics. For a lot of rather unknown actors, their ability are tested to crazy degrees, and they all seem to pull it off really well to make the show seem as real as possible.

Its OST is amazing too, it even has several covers that have been changed to suit a western theme, such as Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden and House Of the Rising Sun by The Animals and many original tracks too.

Its definitely worth a watch!

2. Cosmo_1847

Cosmo_1847 Kiss of death

I loved watching Westworld. It's the only thing I'd watch every week on tv. Every episode there was a twist of two that shone a different light on everything you'd seen up until that point.The acting and productions were amazing. I also love sci-fi and seeing how societies function in those settings.

3. thegreatpoobarr

thegreatpoobarr New Member

I was pretty worried they were going to take the wonderful original and just ruin it, but they haven't, they really, really haven't. They really did a wonderful job on it. Anyone who's about to start work on remaking a classic really need to sit down and watch Battlestar Galactica and Westworld to see how it should be done before they go and start ruining anything.