Films

Discussion in 'TV / Movies' started by Hawken88, Oct 3, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Hawken88

Hawken88 Kustomer

Lets try and get this thread going again, not many posts here!

So, what films have you watched recently? I watched The Fighter last night, great film. Really enjoyed it, wasn't sure I was going to but very good film!

2. Cosmo_1847

Cosmo_1847 Kiss of death

My mate's parent's got a new sound system in their living room. When his parents went to the cineima to watch a film we went to the living room to watch a film too. It was Law Abiding Citizen :)

3. Hawken88

Hawken88 Kustomer

Bet that was amazing?! I reeeeeeeeally want to watch that film, waiting for lovefilm to send it to me!

What are your favourite films?

4. Essay @ Kustom

Essay @ Kustom I friggin' hate Pod 6

I just watched that Ninja Assassin last night ( well, most of it...fell asleep about 20minutes before the end ) and it was a bit rather good.

Like, I enjoy crappy kung fu films as much as the next person, but this was like an actual film! With plot and things!

All in, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to watching the end of it tonight lol

5. Ninjagordy

Ninjagordy Winner of The Game (UJFL)

where to start...... never watched a movie on the big screen last night but i watched THE Game on the projector the night before.... picked up a cheap refurbed sanyo unit with 6000hr lamp and a manual screen for the grand total or £190 delivered off the bay.....

its all graeme's fault..... i saw his at the flat and it was ah case of "im defo for one of those!"

The Game , for those who dont know is a michael douglas film from around 1993 and its really a great movie.

;)

6. mattierara

mattierara invoking the path of KMA

Not too sure it will appeal to many on here, but I last watched 'Melancholia' a Lars Von Triers film and I was amazed. Brilliant film.

7. gamerdude1989

gamerdude1989 Banned

i am forever downloading and watching movie's.
    i have got a mother of all mothers dvd collection, (well over a thousand, stuff counting exactly though. and yes, 99% of them are copies, that i have downloaded in the past)#
    But all my films are spot on quality and printed case covers.

But the other night i sat to watch a few films.
    * Knockout, a 2011 boxing film
    * Drive Angry, a 2011 action film
    * Limitless, a 2011 wierd film lol
    * Everywhere and anywhere, a 2011 comedy starring Adam Deacon, my favorite rapper.
    * Fast and Furious 5, a 2011 driving film
    oh, and i watched Paranormal Activity 3, which is a pre-release copy, and not even out in cinema yet.
    i rarely get nights where im in the mood to watch films, but when i do, i normally watch a few in a row, to waste a few hours...

all really good films, and would recommend them

8. silve225

silve225 Super Kustomer

i just watched transformers 3 2 days ago. it was very good when you turn the volume up. Feels like your there except when my mom is yelling at me to turn it down.

9. gamerdude1989

gamerdude1989 Banned

Transformers 3 is awesome, All of the Transformers films are....

10. Hawken88

Hawken88 Kustomer

lol Silve, I had the same problem when watching transformers -girlfriend said it was too loud, so I asked her to transform out of being a grumpy bitch :p

She didn't take it as well as I expected

11. silve225

silve225 Super Kustomer

lol. I guess she didnt think that was funny.

12. silve225

silve225 Super Kustomer

And yes gamerdude your 100% right about that. I watched them all so many times since there so good

13. Moldiver

Moldiver The Snake To Your Solid

Sure about that? the entire internet seems to disagree as it's not available anywhere?

Think it's horrible Bosses and a couple more blu rays tonight, maybe Robin-B-Hood as it's been sitting wrapped along with 40+ other blus on my shelf but i fancy some decent action.

Due to upgrade my cinema room, got a new tv a few months (Samsung UE46D8000) ago but my sound system is just lacking. It does the job but got a ancient set of Entry level Eltax floorstanding speakers and i feels they are just letting everything down.

Need to upgrade my AV reciever as well as its a pain having to switch the hdmi cable on my pc to play games in 3D.

14. foureyedgeek

foureyedgeek New Member

I just watched, The Vow. Okay I'm a guy LOL but this movie is really moving. I enjoyed The Notebook and I'm a sucker for love stories and romantic flicks.