Fancy A Chinese?

Discussion in 'Rant forum' started by Digital Doctor, Jul 2, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Loving AMD's new AM1 CPU

You probably wont after you see this: Sick ********

2. latency

latency Existentialist

The chinese mentality is so messed up now that I wonder if it'll ever be right...

3. Digital Doctor

I tell ya, id buy them just to release the poor things in the wild. This is not on and chinese people themselves need putting in plastic bags until suffocation me thinks. Not long ago on bbc2 there was a program hosted by Gordon Ramsay about the chinese killing sharks just to eat the fins, they literally just sliced the fins off these animals whilst still alive and lay them out to die in the street.

******* disgusting, no animal should have to go through such torture, after seeing this im boycotting the country and they aint getting another penny out of me via ebay. Sad thing is there are no laws in china protecting these little animals, after i saw this story i was in tears.
    Being an animal lover it really upset me.

4. latency

latency Existentialist

Good luck with that. About 90% of the stuff on your desk was probably made in China.

It's literally impossible to boycott them without plunging yourself into a personal dark age :(

5. Osiris

Osiris Gentleman and Scholar

That is sick! I'd like to find the dude selling them, seal him an a bag of 'nutrient rich' liquid.......well you get the point.

Chinese people have a very strange mentality.....

6. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

Not said in support of any actions, but take care not to make generalisations of an entire nation because of actions of just some of their population.

You can find of plenty of unpleasant people on our own shores too, be it animal cruelty or otherwise. Sad but true.

7. DC DUO 1st

DC DUO 1st Super Kustomer

In fairness, it isn't the critics that are to blame for generalisation. But yes that is messed up.

8. latency

latency Existentialist

This is true, but China has a very high ratio of ****s to decent people.

The majority of chinese don't see the oppression of their human rights as a bad thing, they consider ripping off other people's work (piracy, counterfeit, etc) as a right, not a crime, and are completely unwilling to learn from more advanced countries.

We've gone through our pollute-without-regret phase, we realised what was happening and we're kerbing it, but they refuse to acknowledge the amount of toxins they're putting into the environment.

It goes on.

I'm not saying all the nation is the same, but China's mentality overall is pretty dire really...

9. Digital Doctor

Spot on theyve even tried to copy the rolls royce and made a complete mess of it, its been going on for years. But animal cruelty needs stopping pronto its true they think they can do whatever they like its not on. The wife lived in hong kong for a while whilst in the army and its unreal how these people grab dogs off the street to hang in the shop windows, hong kong island/china whatever same ball park places with no morals, scruples or value for life.

10. Shelley

Shelley Forum Princess

I know I lurk more nowadays, but had to comment :(

That is absolutely vile!!! And it should have no place in the modern world! Why is it, a country that can churn out top end technology can't see the cruelty in this... Or maybe it can and just doesn't give a damn! which is worse :(

Every thing that breathes on our planet should have it's life valued..... Well maybe except cows, cos my likin burgers too much! and pigs, cos I wouldn't give up me bacon for all the tea, in errrr China :p

11. Trog

Trog PW Engineer.

I don't see anything much wrong with eating animals for food, or farming them for fur or leather. Provided they have a good life, and as quick and painless a death as possible.

Basic test does the domestic animal have a better life overall than it would have had in the wild.

As for those key-rings who would want such a thing anyway, they are too big for reasonable use. If you sit on them they will burst and it will look as if you have wet yourself, and it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that they will be a small bag of stagnent water with a corpse floating in it in short order.

Only just noticed how old this thread is, hopefully the animals can be brought bak from the dead as easily.