Ex-Catalogue Aquacomputer Items

Discussion in 'Product Suggestions' started by AstralWanderer, Oct 31, 2013.

Share This Page

1. AstralWanderer

AstralWanderer Kustomer

I'm considering watercooling a pair of 580GTX graphics cards and was considering a pair of AquagraFX GTX 570 / 580 blocks. However, there are a number of items listed in Aquacomputer's own site which I would be interested in getting, which aren't listed in KustomPC's store. Would it be possible to order the following items, and what would be the best way of doing it?
    1. An SLI connector - Aquacomputer offer a TwinConnect, while the closest KustomPC has to offer is an SLI connector set (BTW shouldn't this offer 4/6/8 connectors rather than just 2?). The TwinConnect seems like a simpler option so I would like to get that if possible.
    2. External radiators - Kustom have the Aquaduct 240 but not the Aquaduct 360 or larger. If I wanted a 360, could this be ordered through Kustom?
    3. Can Aquaduct filters be ordered?
    4. Finally a query about a product Kustom does stock! Does the Aquaero Power Connect cable allow an Aquaero (I have a 4.00 model) to shut down a PC if an alarm is triggered? Or are other items (such as this relay) needed too?

2. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

Hi AstralWanderer,

For sales enquiries please email us - if you could either copy / paste this and email via http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Contact.htm , will check into sourcing the parts you're asked for as a special order.

Or PM me your email address to use and I will get back to you via there.

The forum is used for discussion of new ranges rather than as an area to produce quotes etc.

Graeme

3. AstralWanderer

AstralWanderer Kustomer

Contact message sent, but forgot to strip out the vBulletin formatting codes - sorry if it looks a little messy!