eSpark Lan: #2 19th April - 21st April (Milton Keynes)

Discussion in 'Other LAN Party Events' started by eSparkHunter, Mar 29, 2013.

Share This Page

1. eSparkHunter

eSparkHunter eSpark Lan Manager

Name: ESPARK
    Price: £10 BYOC
    Date: 19th April - 21st April
    Tournaments:
    Tekken 6 knock out style tournament
    Trackmania madness tournament
    UT2004 / Halo (Old FPS) amazing tournament

Games:
    Too many to list All the good LANS games will be there

Description:
    Newly founded LAN now in its second event, looking to drive up the numbers with a max of 30 seats! These are monthly lans that will run in the same venue usually on the third weekend. Tickets are cheap, but the event is pure quality! We will have prizes dependent on numbers, and not to mention a new sponsor already in the works these events will only get better and better.

If you would like more information please message me, tickets are going fast-ish overall though this is a friendly LAN with a hint of competitiveness. And there is a zero tolerance policy to trash talking / raging / upsetting the peace. And is located in a safe secure building with all the things possibly needed close by (Shops, pubs, take away) and an ample amount of parking. Overall really good venue

We have a range of food on sale at the event, and will cook a variety of food if requested. The kitchen in the venue is currently being refurbed so will not be at this LAN but there are a selection of drinks / water

Pictures:
    Some pictures from last LAN although.. we had packed up two people (total of 9 attendees at the first event) and an expected 12+ for this event.
    Prize winners:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for any bad photos my phone was slightly broken, hehe! But yea just a couple teasers.

Discounts:
    If you bring a new member to the LAN I will knock your ticket price in half

Look forward to seeing anyone there, website is still in the works. So if you message me on here I can provide any more details and my mobile number if you would like to chat.

2. eSparkHunter

eSparkHunter eSpark Lan Manager

Any idea how to resize the photos so they don't full screen?

3. CrunkCronic

CrunkCronic Registered User