Axle Spacers and Plates - Day 2 and 4 Day 2 - Monday It only took me about 30 ~ 40 minutes to remove the right hand stub axle because I'd figured out how to do it on the left. However I wasn't able to use the extension bar through the spring because the exhaust was in the way. Instead I removed the bracket that holds the ABS and handbrake cables and used a a smaller breaker bar or my normal one between the spring and the back of the stub axle, I can't remember. Whilst my trolly jack is low enough to be left under the car like that our driveway slopes, so when I reversed out of the garage when I'd finished working on the car I ran it over and had to pull back into the garage and remove it. Day 4 - Wednesday Things started to turn up! My cousin was able to finish working on the stub axle on Monday instead of Saturday like he thought which is great. The caliper paint, number plates and a wire brush were delivered but still not axle spacers yet so I set to work cleaning the painting the calipers. Top is my metal pressed number plate and below is the old, manky number plate. It does have two holes but the second goes through a letter so it's been edited out. The boot has screw holes designed for the number plate but since I hadn't bought a holder and didn't wanna drill my plates I put a bit of double sided tape over them. I did use more tape when attaching the number plate. A trick I figured out later when fitting number plates is to get it in position and then use bits of tape to hold the top of it to the car. You can then flip it over and put the double side tape on the back and then flip it back into position. I removed the right hand dust cover and tried to figure out how to take the slide pins out of the brake caliper. I wasn't able to do it but the carrier slid off so I just painted that bit instead. Brake carrier after being wire brushed I covered the holes with masking tape and painted it silver. I'm pretty pleased with it and it doesn't look that shinny in real life. Plenty of meat on the rear brake pads as they were fitted when I got the car. The pads fell out and it was a pain to get it back in as I'd never done it before, it was my cousin who did them. You can see I've wire brushed part of the caliper but it was kinda hard whilst it was loosely attached to the car and moving about.