Cheap Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership!

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Fireblade, Dec 18, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Fireblade

Fireblade Mental Modder[ator]!!

Anybody in the market for a new/renewed Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership... or if you fancy buying one as a Xmas present for someone else... get it here!

They usually cost around £40. It's just £26.44 from there ^^:cool:

2. BloomerzUK

BloomerzUK I'm back!

Thanks a bunch FB. Shall get this when I aquire an Xbox 'Full Turn'.

3. -GPO-Solitaire

-GPO-Solitaire Solitaire

Oh.. Nice! :D

Thinking of getting one of those. (not got an xBox but got a PC game on order that needs Live gold to play online: PC v 360) :D

Take on all you console lovers in a RTS game :D

4. Joesph

Joesph Krazy About Kustom

Thanks for the tip FB. Just a word of warning though, if you google the site there are quite a few threads made by people who have had problems with their orders. Just something to bear in mind.

5. James-MD

James-MD New Member

I've used this before. I was paying full price through debit card on me 360 so i searched up for a cheap membership and strolled along that this site. In my thoughts, it all looked very professional for a website so i bought the mebership. 2 weeks later, no membership arrived and i had contacted this guy on several occasions. Eventually he replied with the Rudest comment i'd ever seen in my inbox..

All i said was

If you read the bottom of that link to the live membership someone has been conned already obviously. It's a local man with a residential address? How does he get stocks of nintendo Wii's and PS3's into his house, knowing that his address can be traced through maps?

Not being picky to anyone, i'm just wanting people to be careful online. This may look the shizz to everyone but seriously think twice of who this guy is. Your not buying from a comapny, who can be trusted. This is a local randomer selling his virtual goods.

[​IMG]

6. Sub

Sub The cake is a lie!!

he mentioned your first e-mail but that sounds like your last?

but good call on letting us know
    it sounds like its just e-mailed to you from there now anyway? digital delivery

7. James-MD

James-MD New Member

It was my last, which is what i found strange. He mentioned my first but he must of read my last one to know about my patience lol?

Not making a big deal about him, but i just hate seeing money fraudlents as it happend to me before. then yesterday it happend agian when a Trojan BackDoor attempted to steal my bank info from WCUK as marcus should know if he read it on there. It scares me when people do this knowing they can be traced :)