Celebrating 10th Birthday !

Discussion in 'Meetings' started by Graeme*Kustom*, Apr 9, 2010.

Share This Page

1. DarkEntity

DarkEntity Im Skint, Bugger Off

I dont see why i shouldnt be able to pop through for a 10th birthday party :D

Ive been here since.... *gulp* 11-08-2002 how time has flown in....i remember going into the tiny wee shop on Fort Street, then the tragic warehouse...then back to their current shop on Fort Street...

my how times have changed :D

2. Oscar99

Oscar99 Kustomer

lol Dumfries is just 25mins from me & i can remember almost killing myself at Mabie Forest in Dumfries xD

I came flying down an extremely steep hill at such a high speed & i hit a boulder & got thrusted forwards & i smacked my back on the ground. Had a nasty bruise & some major cuts but i lived. I haven't been on a bike since :eek:

3. Graeme*Kustom*

Graeme*Kustom* Administrator

Thread revival.

Here you will see my plans for the next Kustom LAN 10 - which we will merge with a Kustom birthday party and social forum BBQ.

http://forums.kustompcs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=49460

Whether you want to join in the LAN gaming or not, we would love to have a crowd from our forums along for some grub, meetups, banter and there will be a chance to get a quick taste of Kustom LAN with a temporary gaming setup built in our shop.

If anyone is travelling a distance and wants to join in the LAN but can't transport a PC let me know as we always have a few spares. :)

Trying to get a cycling meet in with this as well gets things a bit complicated admittedly and it's only going to be of interest for a select few.

4. --Mike--

--Mike-- GRIND ME!

Yas......!

5. harper*

harper* Gold Member

Sweeet :) well done for lasting so long Graeme.
    I'm in, a pc for the day woud be lovely if possible:)

Nice!
    *Feels proud to be part of 'select few'*

6. jacobzcoool

jacobzcoool Chav Hunter

Nice :)

Still a bit far for me though :(

7. Ploes

Ploes Kustomer

I'd still like to know exactly when I first order something from Kustom PCs (as it was then). I know what it was, as I still have it. A Black front bezel for a Pioneer Slot loading DVD drive. Which I still have!
    Seems a lifetime ago, as that would have been ordered via Mail Order when I lived in South East England.

Now, several years on I live in Scotland, under an hour from the store. The PC I make this post from was bought as parts from Kustom.
    At least twice Kustom as helped me out, being a convenient store to buy parts from while I've been working for clients in Ayr.

Here is to the next 10 years Graeme! Thanks!

8. eSparkHunter

eSparkHunter eSpark Lan Manager

I came to the Kustom because of the Potions and the Monster Khaos :) Many a year ago. Gz on 10 years!
    EDIT: For many a year ago, :D was a little hasty there ^^

9. Ninjagordy

Ninjagordy Winner of The Game (UJFL)

its actually 12.5 years now ......check the post date...lol!!!