And they're off...

Discussion in 'Sport' started by jesush++, Mar 16, 2008.

Share This Page

1. jacobzcoool

jacobzcoool Chav Hunter

I'm just interested to see Schumacher vs Hamilton :)
    Should be very interesting...

2. PilchY

PilchY -=Meh=-

This season will be interesting in many aspects......

There is going to be many questions asked of a lot of drivers, is schumi past it can button cope with hamilitons dominance that someone could sneak away. Red Bull have been quiet about what is planning out for their season and dont forget several times last season showed up the brawns and button.

Mercedes i think have spent far too much time worrying about schumacer coming back i think that they will be at a disadvantage to start off. The start of the season will be competitive because there is a lot of potential winners accross the field and with the new point scoring and no re-fueling there will be several cat's amongst the pigeons.

Button i think may well do well this season with the lack of re-fueling and the fact that the thing of the top drivers in qualifying having to use their tyres for the first stint. Also add into the fact that with the lack of refueling, there will be only really probably a 1 stop strategy used as there is no real time to gain in new tyres with a second stop. So Jensons smoothness will probably pay to his benefit.

It is going to be an even more interesting battle now though for me with Mclaren and Mercedes who used to be in partnership. Can Mclaren survive without the help and money that Mercedes used to provide? Any now Brawn has more money will he be able to eek even more performance out of the car which has been overshadowed upto now by the return of Schumi. Could the lack of testing make things harder for Schumi aswell??

3. robpatterson

robpatterson Aqua Artist

Well after practice I would say I had it rite. Rosberg is better than Schumacher. The Force India looks fast!

4. jacobzcoool

jacobzcoool Chav Hunter

I missed the race :(
    Will have to see if it is on iplayer.

Also, Schumacher down in 6th, although I suppose it has been years since he last raced in F1.

5. Fat Jez

Fat Jez Master of the High Five!

I have no idea which race you are referring to, but perhaps you would like to refrain from commenting on the result until you've actually seen the race (or read a report) as Vettel most certainly did NOT win.

6. jacobzcoool

jacobzcoool Chav Hunter

What? Guess that's what I get for getting information from Wikipedia... :eek:

EDIT: Epic reading fail there by me... :eek:

7. robpatterson

robpatterson Aqua Artist

Now that's what a race should be like. Random sprinklers at every race I say!

8. derekm705

derekm705 Doowak

did i miss it :(

9. robpatterson

robpatterson Aqua Artist

ha ha gutted! Stunning race even though I had £1 on Rosberg as both the Mercedes qualified on the harder tyre and could have leapfrogged some cars.

10. derekm705

derekm705 Doowak

I saw it on iplayer . Well done Jenson :)

11. robpatterson

robpatterson Aqua Artist

I think God got board with the first race and is going to make it rain at every race now.

12. robpatterson

robpatterson Aqua Artist

Well that was crap. I had £10 on there being a safety car.

13. jacobzcoool

jacobzcoool Chav Hunter

I haven't even been following this year's much... But this is good:
    [​IMG]