Adding additional signature to Adobe diocument proving impossible

Discussion in 'Software' started by johnk9159, Feb 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. johnk9159

johnk9159 Regular Kustomer

I need two signatures on a pdf document and have managed to impose one from a saved image, however, the other signature is proving more troublesome.
    I've sent it to the recipient and tried to add the other signature but using a stylus or mouse is no use as the signature looks nothing like it should.
    Is there an easy way to impose the second signature without scanning or printing or will some kind of stylus pen do the trick?

Thanks

2. Archaon

Archaon Eats, Drinks, Sleeps Kustom

If you can't get it to look right with an input device then I would suggest scanning a written signature. Of course it will probably look like it's been scanned so if you need it to fit in perfectly with the document then you'd need to clean it up with an image editing program (Paint.NET is free and relatively easy to use).

While styluses and drawing tablets vary in quality if you can't even get it close with a cheaper one I doubt a better one would yield perfect results either. Even if you could would it really be worth the investment just for a signature?