2012 Formula 1 season

Discussion in 'Cars / Bikes' started by derekm705, Nov 24, 2012.

Share This Page

1. derekm705

derekm705 Doowak

So with the last race looming and just 13 points in it the title is still all to play for. Qualifying starts at 3 pm today on BBC (Last time with Jake Humphrey I believe as he is going to do football :( ) Speaking of people leaving this will be Michael Schumachers last race unless he decides to come back again. Along with kamui Kobayashi being out of a drive for next season. How did everyone find this season and thoughts looking toward next year?

2. Ninjagordy

Ninjagordy Winner of The Game (UJFL)

The seasons been a good one, Schumacher will not make a 3rd comeback and this weekend will definitely be his last competitive F1 race of his career. hey may take on a role like he had at Ferrari for Mercedes and possibly help with development/testing of future cars. i would have liked to see him have at least one win on his return but never mind.

Raikkonen has been outstanding on his first year back and if Lotus get there car sorted out next season he is definately a contender. as usual alonso has outperformed the car all year but massa has got his act together in the last few races. hamiltons move to mercedes is interesting and again if they produce a good car for net year he has definataley got to be in with a shout. the redbulls will undoubtedly be at the top next year and i think mclaren may struggle but will still be hovering around the top.

as far as sundays race goes, i would love to see Alonso take the title but unless vettel doesn't finish he really hasn't got much chance.

will be a great race anyway and roll on the 2013 season :)

3. Velkro

Velkro Kustomer

Last race of the season I spent at the Hilton manchester airport with other supporting members of McLaren, was a great event with an awesome atmosphere watching the race on big screens q&a session and like minded peeps enjoying beer and racing. got a little shot in the simulator and a look around and a few photos of the show car...all in all a great day. Hoping there are going to be other similar events next season.

Hope Mr Button will step up to the mark and get some wins next year.