Sky / MCE Integration with FloppyDTV S2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Shaggy

Thanks for this useful info - it's still an area I want to revisit myself soon, will certainly take your points on board and hopefully we can do a detailed guide to bring this up to date again.
    Graeme Clark, http://www.kustompcs.co.uk

Want to link to Kustom? Banners are here.
    Follow our tweets ... Like our facebook page... Check out our vids
    Why 'prosg' is the new 'ready'

Comment

• Just to confirm that the Diablo Cam Version 2.3 using Underworld 198 firmware, is working for the new Sky WHITE cards.

Was previously using Dragon -T-Rex Pred 3.69, all died on me, recieved Diablo Cam and all is well.

Comment

• Just a heads up people there seems to be a problem with over volted readers burning cards out.

IMS - the card should be 2.2 v and the cam is 3.6 or something , or maybe its the dreambox reader i read about...cant mind but i would suggest anyone messing with networking the dreambox as a card sharer get a bit clued up.....obviously I am not 100 percent certain as I dont do much with cards anymore.
        rig one xp
        msi k72 delta , amd xp 2500 , 1gig adata ddr 400 dual channel , maxtor 133udma 60 and 80 gig , 9800pro , nec3500 , proview 19inch crt.

Vista rig
        asus p5e deluxe wifi, 2gig xms , intel e6600, 300 gig sata, Asus blw 1814 blt dvdr , Palit gf 8800 gts , Aoc 19 widescreen tv/lcd.
        Notebook
        Rock Pegasus TI 1.7 512mb widescreen notebook

Comment

• Hi,
          yes you do have to be careful not to burn out your sky card in the dreambox - thats why a recommend a pli jade image (firmware), cccam 2.1.2 and newcs 1.66 on the dreambox - the cccam and newcs can be downloaded from the menu built in to the dreambox.

Then find a cccam config setup script that some kind chappie has written that will set the clockspeed just right to the sky cards needs.

Everytime I think about making any adjustments to the setup i shudder at the thought as i need to relearn all the commands again - f lines, n lines etc.

I have been toying with updating to cccam 2.1.4 but would need to rewrite the config file again and manually as i don't think there is a script out there for the 2.1.4 cccam config creation. Will need to hang around the cardsharing forums again and ask some questions.

On a side note i have noticed predator 3.80 is out and about - has anyone tried this with a white sly card? It apparently has an entry in the file for the card.....

Cheers

Shaggy

Comment

Working...
          X