View Full Version : Worth buying processor,mb,ram hardware now? or wait till after Xmas?
Is there any reason why I should wait until after Xmas? Price drops on the horizon? New releases? Is NForce4 worth waiting for and getting Rev1's or should I wait till Rev2 of NF4? or not wait at all and get the Asus A8V for the nice shiny 64 3500?
Aarghh.... *brain explodes*
i would personaly wait for the nforce 4 to workits way in before rushing to buy it. so i would go with nforce 3 for nwo. nowt much wrong with it tbh
You'll only be waiting for nforce 4 if you want either 2x Nvidia PCI-E GPU's in SLI. Given that most of us mere mortals can't afford such extravagences, I'd say an A8V and 3500+ would be the perfect option. If you wait, you'll always see prices drop, but that is just the way of the PC world. Eventually you'll have to buy, and then within a month or two you'll see those same components 20% cheaper and newer components hitting the shops.
Well, thats true , prices always drop - of course, I'd overlooked the fact the nf4 or PCI_E aren't they? And I'm staying AGP. That kinda answers the question :)
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.